Job: Cultural Affairs Coordinator (Consulate Gen. of Japan, San. Fran.)
The Japan Information & Cultural Center (JICC) of the Consulate General of Japan in San Francisco is now accepting applications for the below position.
Position Available: Cultural Affairs Coordinator
– Plan, coordinate, and implement cultural events and programs at the JICC and at partnering venues
– Manage the JICC’s gallery space
– Provide translation and interpretation as necessary
– Research culture-related topics, organizations, etc.
– Be able to make a long-term commitment (Japanese citizens must possess a green card)
– Strong interest in Japanese arts and culture, as well as US-Japan relations
– Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and Japanese
– Strong computer skills including familiarity with Japanese operating system
This is a full-time position. Qualified applicants are invited to apply by sending a cover letter and resume by e-mail or post. The application deadline is Friday, May 30, 2014. No phone inquiries please.
Please send applications to:
Japan Information and Cultural Center
Consulate General of Japan in San Francisco
275 Battery Street, Suite 2100
San Francisco, CA 94111
ryan dot okada at sr dot mofa dot go dot jp