Job: English Teacher in Japan
Kobe College High School – Nishinomiya, Japan
Two year contract
Furnished Apt (small fee)
Travel & Shipping Expenses
Term begins April 1, 2014
English Teacher for grades 7-12
Salary: 4,691,200 yen
• B.A. degree. Major in English or Education preferred.
• TESOL certification and teaching experience preferred.
• Speaker of standard American English with strong grammar skills.
• View www.kccjee.org for a full job description and the application form.
• Go to: www.kobe-c.ac.jp and view Kobe College’s website,
• Contact KCC-JEE: e-mail kccjee at comcast dot net; Tel (847)386-7661
Kobe College High School is a prestigious, private all girls’ school with a student body of 900, founded in 1875 by Congregational missionaries. In 2005, KCHS Junior High School division was recognized by the Japanese Ministry of Education and Science for offering one of the very top English language programs in Japanese junior high schools.
To Apply – Email to kccjee at comcast dot net the following:
• A completed Kobe College Information Blank (available at www.kccjee.org)
• An essay (instructions in Information Blank)
• College transcripts
Alternative methods: Fax: 847-386-7662
Mail: KCC Japan Education Exchange
540 W Frontage Rd, Suite 3335
Northfield, IL 60093
Application Deadline: July 31, 2013
This was shared/posted in the JETAA USA LinkedIn Group