Job: Japanese speaker in tech/IT/programming
The following is from a recruiter at KFN&T. Please contact them directly to apply.
Quality Development Engineer – Fluent in Japanese
Join, where we take great pride in having the fastest object-relational data engine in the world. As a Quality Development Engineer, you will use and write software to test our comprehensive suite of cross-platform products for creating breakthrough applications. Work in a world-class software development environment that appreciates your experience, intelligence, creativity, and ability to bring out the best in yourself and others.
• Develop tests for specific functionality in products. This may include the database engine, interfaces to and from other vendors’ products, IDE
• Work with product developers to provide early feedback on new features. Ensure product quality by representing the customer’s point of view
• Develop test scripts. Automate them to run in the regression test harness to the extent practical
• Run test scripts that can’t be automated, as required
• Review and use UI in Japanese
• Strong aptitude for acquiring new technical skills and knowledge
• Programming experience in one or more of the following: C, C++, C#, Java, Visual Basic, .NET, Caché ObjectScript. Website development
• Windows, Unix
• Proficient command of business Japanese and English
Apply to ajferullo at knft dot com