Job: Research Associate in Tokyo
The Ingenium Group is looking for a motivated, professional and committed Research Associate to work on our team. This position will provide you with the opportunity to develop your skills in research, interviewing, negotiation, and project management. Japanese proficiency (JLPT1 equivalent) required. Original posting here.
Recruiter Ingenium Group
Company Name The Ingenium Group
Job Category Consulting – Recruitment Consulting
Industry Consulting – Other
Location Asia Japan Tokyo
Job Description Supporting senior consultants for their executive searches. Responsibilities include;
• Assisting in market research in target industries, generating leads over the phone and then turning those leads into candidates by cold-calling
• Arranging to meet potential candidates in our office.
• The Associate team also is involved in many research and marketing projects and report directly to the CEO.
• Data-entry and other routine administrative tasks
Company Info The Ingenium Group is looking for a motivated, professional and committed Research Associate to work on our team.
This position will provide you an opportunity to develop your skills in research, interviewing, negotiation, and project management. You will have a glimpse of the professional Japan Market across various industries. We have a career path for Associates in the company if you are interested to grow further than the Associate role: after 2-3 years there is the potential opportunity to start developing into a Consultant role specializing in a certain industry.
You will be working in a Bilingual and multi-cultural friendly environment. There is a team of 6 Associates and we work closely together to reach our targets and upgrade our skills. Associates report straight to the CEO whilst supporting senior consultants and are always openly asked about ideas to improve our career environment and working process in the company.
Working Hours 月～金、9時から18時
• Successful candidates are articulate, confident, outgoing, persistent, highly motivated, goal-oriented, focused and self-directed.
• Professional appearance, with a competitive attitude and persistence.
• Creative thinker and a high achiever, with the ability to work independently. Your professional sales techniques reflects your attitude that the customer comes first.
• Ability to meet sales targets, and the desire to work in a challenging environment.
• Ability to use MS Office applications.
• Languages: English – Business level / Japanese – Fluent/Native level (equivalent to JLPT Level 1).
English Level Business Conversation Level (TOEIC 735-860)
Japanese Level Fluent(JLPT Level 1 or N1)
Salary JPY – Japanese Yen JPY 2500K – JPY 4000K
Other Salary Description
Nearest Station 麻布十番駅