Join us for NEJETAA’s General Meeting!
Edit: Meeting minutes now available here. (4/23/2014)
NEJETAA is having a general meeting in two weeks on April 16th! Come out, meet your friends, have some free food. We’ll provide more snacks and good conversation than we know what to do with. The plan is to discuss past events, announce the upcoming May election positions, and get your views on what NEJETAA should focus on next year. Who: You! What: General Meeting When: Wednesday, April 16th at 6:00 PM Where: Uno’s in Harvard Square. 22 John F. Kennedy St., Cambridge, MA 02138
RSVP to Trish (treasurer at nejetaa dot com)
Agenda is posted below (subject to change):
NEJETAA General Meeting Agenda
Wed. 4/16/2014, Harvard Square Uno’s
1. Introductions, Announcments (10 min)
– Officer Elections and Position descriptions
– MIT position
– Membership Survey
2. Upcoming Events (10 min)
– Ittoku Happy Hour – May 8th
– Japan Festival of Boston
3. Past Events/Year in Summary (10 min)
– Nihongo Dake Dinners
– Happy Hours
– Regional Conference
– Ski Trip
– Greater Boston Events (MIT Cool Japan, Cranes on the Square, etc.)
4. Questions to the general membership. (20 min)
– What got you to attend the activities you attended?
– What activities were your favorites?
– Which were most helpful to you?